Welcome to the home of Hub Broken Arrow Gym health and wellness center!
If you are looking for a quality Broken Arrow gym that is committed to helping you to achieve your fitness goals and celebrate your victories along the way, then you have come to the right place. Here at The Hub Gym, we make sure that our Broken Arrow gym feels like home for you. We want you to feel comfortable, empowered, and educated in your fitness journey so that you can reach your fitness goals as fast as you can.
Since 2011, we have served the community by offering a gym experience that is totally different from anything else that you can find in Oklahoma. You are not just another number to us, you are family. And like family, we want to take care of you, truly!
We have a heart for serving people from all backgrounds in the fitness world. Whether you are new to working out, have been doing it for a long time, or are nervous about coming in, we are here for you. You are not too late to start your fitness journey, and you are not too early. You are just on time.
At The Hub Gym we offer:
- The anti big-box gym – The Hub Gym is anything but cookie cutter. We’re a unique gym, and know you’re unique, too.
- Trainers that care about you – At The Hub Gym, we don’t care if you haven’t ever set foot in a gym before, or if you workout every day; you’re welcome here.
- Nutritionists who will guide you — The Hub Gym prioritizes nutrition because it is essential to getting healthy and stronger, and our nutritionists will show you the way and help navigate the complicated world of proper foods and differing physical needs.
- A convenient location – Located in Broken Arrow’s thriving arts and entertainment Rose District on Main Street, The Hub Gym is the place-to-be for health and fitness.
- A complimentary first step program – Each membership comes with a first step program that will assess your fitness goals, needs, and take you through a workout to ensure that you’re ready to pursue your fitness journey!
- Custom fitness plans – A personal trainer will help you get started on a program tailor made for you, whether that’s focused mainly on physical training, nutrition, or both.
- The Best Fitness Classes — From a lunch class, to a women’s only class, kettlebells, yoga, zumba, core and cardio, and everything in between, we have you covered on group fitness!
- A proven plan – We take the time to explain each machine and how it works.
- A fully stocked nutrition shop — In our friendly office, we have protein powders, pre workouts, vitamins, protein snacks/shakes, energy drinks, and everything you need to enhance your fitness journey.
We are a team of Difference Makers.
Our team’s mission is to meet people where they are and to help them get where they want to go.
Why Our Broken Arrow Gym is Different
Here at The Hub Broken Arrow Gym, we are different from your usual box style gym that just wants to lock you into a two year contract and forget about you. We care about your fitness goals, your needs, and your experience.
Our team and our extraordinary members make it a point to remember your name. In an age of extreme connection via the internet, it can be easy to become disconnected from your community. Especially if you are working at home, it can be challenging to build a community.
That’s where our unique Broken Arrow gym comes in: we want to build that community with you.
Especially in fitness, doing it by yourself can be detrimental when you don’t have someone to cheer you on or keep you accountable to your fitness goals. So that’s why we take it upon ourselves to foster a community of encouragement, friendliness, and accountability amongst our team and our members, because we are here for you and want to see you succeed.
At our Broken Arrow gym, our mission is to serve the community that we are fortunate to live in and be a part of. We want to be THE Hub for health and wellness in the Broken Arrow area, along with inspiring this community minded approach for the rest of the world.
Our heart for Broken Arrow expands to people of all backgrounds in fitness. We want you to join our Hub Gym Family. It doesn’t matter if you have just retired, about to finish college, had your first kid, going through a rough patch in life, or just need a place to escape to better yourself.
We are a Hub for everyone, and we want to foster that empowering sense of community to all corners of Broken Arrow. Most importantly, we want to do that with you, no matter who you are or where you come from!
Why? Because you deserve a great community that cares about you, and that cares about helping others out too. We are all in this together, and we are stronger together. Let’s make a difference in you and in our community!
Our Dream for You
We have had many members who have come in nervous, uncertain of how to become physically healthy, and uncomfortable to be around others. However, through the encouraging support of our team, trainers, and members, so many of our members have literally changed their lives because they learned how to become healthier here with us and they had everything they needed to pursue that goal.
We have everything you need in order to become healthier, stronger, and empowered like our members who are here with us. Proper fitness training, correct nutrition, and accountability is what we provided to our members and how they succeeded, and it’s what we will provide for you too!
You are not alone in wanting to stay active and healthy, or to begin that journey of feeling good about yourself again. We have been there, and we want to see you succeed in your journey, no matter where you are starting out at. It’s never too late to begin. Just take a look at our plethora of testimonies on our website and Youtube page, and let’s get started today.